Want to contribute, but not sure what to say? Respond to one of the prompts below! Your response can take whatever form you wish, whether it be a drawing, photograph, poem, song, or simple text description. We want to hear from you!
- How are your daily/weekly routines different?
- How have you been keeping in touch with friends and family?
- Have you and your community found new ways to care for neighbors in need?
- Has the epidemic changed the way you think about your home, town, state, country, or the natural environment?
- Have you learned anything new or surprising about yourself or your community?
- What has brought you happiness during this time?
- Have you started or planned any new personal projects or hobbies?
- What do you hope to do when the epidemic is over?
- What do you want future historians to know about your experience?